Advantages over a traditional facelift
- A Lite Lift™ can be performed in our office under local anaesthesia with oral sedation. There is no need for an IV or complete anaesthesia—unless you request it.
- The Lite Lift™ has a faster recovery time than a traditional facelift. Patients can expect to be back to their normal lives in about one to two weeks—about twice as fast as a traditional facelift.
- The Lite Lift™ is more affordable than a traditional facelift.
- The Lite Lift™ involves fewer and shorter incisions than a traditional facelift, which means they are less visible.
- Our Lite Lift™ patients experience less bruising and swelling during recovery than typical facelift patients.
A simpler, safer sugery
The Lite Lift™ is an in-office surgery which requires only local anaesthetic. Oral medication will keep you feeling relaxed and comfortable. The operation itself normally requires incisions within the ear, the sideburn, and around the earlobe. These incisions are about 40% shorter than those used for a traditional facelift. The minimal scars are well-hidden and virtually disappear with time.
Long-lasting sutures lift the strong layers under the skin that support the jowl and neck, resulting in a well-defined jawline and neckline. The Lite Lift™ itself takes about two hours.
Our patients’ early recovery period usually lasts no longer than a week. Our doctors and staff will see you frequently during your recovery to make sure everything is going well. If you choose to have additional treatments along with your Lite Lift™, this could increase recovery time depending on the number of areas treated.
A more enhanced result
Many of our patients choose to combine other procedures with their Lite Lift™ to enhance their result. The most common complementary procedures include liposuction on the neck, a “mini-browlift” (temple lift), eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), and injections such as Botox, Juviderm, Sculptra, and Radiesse. Fat can also be used as a filler. Blue peels and laser treatments are also common requests.
Contact us today
If you’re interested in the Lite Lift™ but want more information, please feel free to contact us at any time. You can use the form on the left to be contacted by email, or call our office at (714) 902-1100.